Gabby & Matt Maternity session/ Palma Sola Botanical Gardens, Bradenton, FL

Sunday, September 17, 2017

I first met Gabby at her sister's wedding.  I was captivated by her beauty.  I thought what a darling couple they are. I also have a great love and respect for her family.  So you can imagine my happiness when she contacted me to shoot her maternity session.  It was right after hurricane Irma hit Florida, so parks everywhere were a disaster.  Our original planned location was closed for another week so we had to pull an audible at the last minute.  we were racing the sun and chasing the light to get the session in before dark!  This baby was coming soon and three was no time for postponement. We made it out to Palma Sola gardens in time to cover half of the park.Most of the flora had been blown from the trees however, I thought her dress was a perfect complement to the fall look starting to show up in the gardens. Anyhow, the session was all about this sweet couple who is so thrilled to be having their first baby!  I can't wait to meet her!





















No comments :

Post a Comment