Jillian & Greg/St Pete Museum of Fine Art

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

This wedding was another special one for me.  I have known Jillian since her high school days from working with Young Life here in Bradenton.   In College she was a part of our College Life group as well.  She always brought fun, energy and beauty to our midst. Jillian eventually moved away for college and became a darling dancer for the USF Sun Dolls.
We lost touch for a number of years so I was more than thrilled when she contacted me to be her photographer for her and Greg's special day!  Honestly it means the world to me when my old Young Life kids come to me to be a part of their wedding day!
 Needless to say she was a truly exquisite bride!  Her husband wasn't looking to shabby either! Their guests had a fantastic time!  It was a true celebration.  Their ceremony took place at Jillian's home church where her father is the pastor. For the reception  on to the stunning Museum of Fine Arts in St Pete.   I can't wait to share some of the moments from this fun and glamorous wedding!.

 

                                               



                

                                   
                                                                 
 
 

 






 
  
 







      












5 comments :

  1. My husband and I had a particular vision for our wedding, and we were struggling to find the right venue, until we came across these wedding venues nyc. I liked this venue, the manager and his team are second to none.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking for this kind of information that I received from here...Thanks for sharing this great post.I liked it.Amazing photographs.. Fine art wedding photography

    ReplyDelete
  4. Photography is a really beautiful form of art. Capturing photos and storing them for lifetime is really amazing thing. I am so happy that my wedding coordinator arranged a great photographer for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information. proposal planner sydney

    ReplyDelete